Durmo can create an integrated pest management program to fit your home or business ranging from a “Single Initial Service/1-time visits”, to “Regular Service/Continuous Service” visits from our team of pest management professionals using environmentally and consumer safe products.
Step 1. INITIAL SERVICE VISITS- our friendly technicians will treat inside your home/business and
Step 2. REGULAR SERVICE – Our technicians will come back out to re- treat the exterior and renew
your product applications to maintain a consistent effective pest treatment barrier. Customers
with Regularly Service (monthly, every other month and quarterly) will be provided call-back
service at no additional charge upon request in-between regularly scheduled visits should a pest
problem occur inside or outside.
3. CONTINUOUS SERVICE – The service will continue, on schedule until the customer cancels
the service agreement.
Cockroaches can wreak havoc on your home. To win the war in cockroach control, here’s what you should know:
- Appearance: Cockroaches can measure over 50 mm (2 in) length, with tropical species tending to be larger than those found in other climates. Cockroaches have six legs, two antennae and some have wings. However, most winged cockroaches are not particularly adept at flying.
- Entry: Cockroaches can enter your home in many different ways, from the outside through cracks and crevices, vents, sewer and drain pipes. We even bring them in on products like grocery bags, boxes, purses and on our person!
- Ideal environment: Your home is an ideal breeding ground for certain pest species of cockroaches. With plenty of food, warmth, water and nesting sites, they can remain active all year round.
- Reproduction: Cockroaches reproduce quickly. For every one you see there can be many, many more hiding and multiplying behind your walls.
- Evasiveness: Because cockroaches typically are nocturnal, if you’ve seen one, you probably haven’t seen them all. The few cockroaches you see by day could mean they were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.
- Allergies/Asthma: The debris created by cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies and droppings can aggravate allergies, especially in children and sensitive individuals.
- Do-it-yourself ineffectiveness: Cockroaches are better at hiding than you are at finding them, and their eggs are naturally protected from many over-the-counter insecticides. Without special equipment, materials and know-how, cockroach control can be a losing battle.