Durmo's 26 years of service experience, eliminating termite infestations and providing quality annual contract renewals are the BEST choice help you protect your Structure(s). We can provide our customers with a variety of treatment options all backed by a LA. State contract(s).From Termite baiting systems, to liquid chemical barrier treatments Durmo's team of pest management professionals can create a treatment plan that is right for you.
Step 1. Estimate - Call and schedule an estimate service with one of our friendly technicians, who help you look at your structure and recommend a treatment/service that works for you.
Step 2. After your initial service - Durmo will stand behind your treatment service for a full year, from providing quality control checks to additional treatment service to resolve any situation.
Step 3. Annual renewals - Play it safe, the BIG cost is paid. Durmo's database will auto schedule an appointment for every customer's annual contract renewal upon completion of their initial service as well as provide other notifications to ensure every customer's contract is accounted for. Customers are under no obligation to renew their termite contract(s)
There are three major types of termites in Southeast Louisiana - "Formosan" subterranean termite, the Eastern "Native" subterranean termite and the Southeastern "Drywood" termite. All are common throughout in the Greater New Orleans and north shore parishes.
Durmo is also a licensed company to perform LA. State "Wood Destroying Insect Report" service for real-estate transactions involving buying/selling or refinancing.
What Can You Do to Help Protect Your Home?
Eliminate Moisture Problems
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and A/C units
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and downspouts clean
- Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes
Remove Termite Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber or paper away from foundation or crawl space
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house
- Place screens on outside vents
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage
- Wood on your home shouldn’t contact the soil